Wednesday 21 September 2011

What I did #1

Today was a non-work day so I slobbed around, I have no better way to put it than that. I had a gorgeous day in bed eating fruit loaf smothered in butter (toasted obviously) watching Gossip Girl series 1. I read all of the Gossip Girl books when I was at school and I think the tv series is even better, I'm going to take the whole lot of them on holiday with me to watch on my (borrowed) portable dvd player. Sometimes the plane movies just don't cut it and I hate craning my neck to watch it, missing it when I go to the toilet and watching a film that I didn;t actually choose annoys me. I'm planning on taking some Harry Potter dvds and maybe a few others but I'm mainly trying to take long films so the 3 hour journey will fly by!

My posts won't always be as emotional and intense as yesterday's (depressing?) one, but if that's how I feel then I'm not going to paint over it with air about what lipstick I'm wearing. Yesterday I got really pissed off listening to my Boyfriend's family basically saying that University turns you weird and how 'close' they are as a family and just snapped, obviously not at them I'm more composed in front of them. Sometimes I do feel like I'm being over sensitive but most of the time I think it's just them being insensitive.

5 comments:

Carly said...

I really like your blog Nicolle, and I love the new direction you are taking with it. Refreshingly honest!
xxx

Nicolle said...

Thank you so much:)

Unknown said...

oh woooow the fruit loaf smothered in butter watching gossip girl sounds like absolute heaven :D

Audrey Leighton said...

non work days are the best!

FRASSY

www.befrassy.com

jane said...

love gossip girls!
www.lovejanescupcakes.blogspot.com